Sunday, October 10, 2010

Family weekend

It was great to see my parents and my husband this weekend.  I had a lot of fun.  Always have to hit up Furr's when Mom is down and the food is delicious.  The rolls are especially good.  And they are always fresh.  Sugar even spent the weekend in OKC.  She really likes the ottoman in the apartment because she can see right outside the window.  We went to the Oklahoma City National Memorial.   The museum was really good and there is always new stuff that you find out every time you go there.  I just wish that OKC wasn't so far away from everyone so that I could see more of everyone. 

Oh and I heard a really funny joke on Friday: 
What is the difference between the economy and the President Obama's dog?

Obama fixed his dog.

1 comment:

  1. We really enjoyed the weekend with you both. It is a blessing to have a great daughter and son-in-law. Thank you for entertaining us and Sugar. Yes, my favorite place to eat is Furrer's because it has a buffet that is really good. We can hardly wait to see you both again. Your time in OKC is flying by but I know it probably feels slow to you guys. December will be here very soon.
    God is watching over both of you.
    God Bless You Both
    David, Thank you again for the work on my computer.
    Love Mom amd Dad

    ReplyDelete