Friday, January 14, 2011

sad day

yesterday was a very sad day for me.  at work we had to tell a patient that he was HIV positive.  He cried a lot.  The doctor did an amazing job of comforting him and it really taught me a lot.  it really puts ur problems into perspective when u witness something like that.

Then when i called my mom to tell her about it, she told me that Hazel the one eyed chicken that she had died sometime yesterday afternoon.  I know how much mom loved that chicken (even though she had talons of doom).  but she was a pretty sweet chicken- talons and all.

1 comment:

  1. The field of medicine will be blessed to have a doctor with the compassion that you possess for people in need. God blessed you with the skills and personality that it takes to be a good doctor. Your father and I are proud of you. Love MOM and DAD

    ReplyDelete