Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby Delivery

On the third day of Family medicine,
my rotation gave to me:
3 pregnant ladies
2 new born babies
and a delivery performed by me.


That's right, I, Amanda Louise (Wiss) Klass, delivered a baby today.  And it was the best delivery I have done.  I would also like to say that I am not a dropper (unlike some of those football players in the Super Bowl last night).  And to show me how grateful he was for my awesome delivery, the brand new baby boy proceeded to pee on my gowned arm.  The event looked something like this:
On the next contraction, push.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting. Love the pictures.
    You are now a professional baby deliverer/catcher. You look like a natural.
    It may be difficult to top this event.

    Keep me updated on all of your experiences.
    Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA!! I am cracking up right now at the picture and completely impressed all at the same time! What an awesome experience!

    By the way, I have the weekend that you're here in Philly saved...I'm excited!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete